Online Physical Therapy and Telehealth Treatment Options
CMPT is now offering an alternative delivery method so that you, or a loved one, can still receive all of your healthcare needs in the comfort of your own home. Originally developed during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, CMPT Remote was, and continues to be, a very convenient system to deliver high quality physical therapy services!
How does Online Physical Therapy work?
- Request an Online Physical Therapy Appointment (click here)
- Somebody from our team will reach out and verify your information and whether or not your insurance covers Online Physical Therapy services
- You will receive an email from your CMPT Physical Therapist with details regarding your Online Physical Therapy appointment (HIPAA compliant platform)
- Once your initial visit is complete, your CMPT Physical Therapist will summarize the session and discuss your individual plan going forward
Does insurance cover my Online Physical Therapy appointment?
Each insurance plan varies when it comes to Telehealth coverage. To ensure you have all the information up front, and there are no surprises, we will review your insurance plan benefits with you prior to your appointment.
What should I expect during my Online Physical Therapy appointment? What equipment will I need?
Our Online Physical Therapy appointments mimic our in-person visits in that initial evaluations are 60 minutes while follow up treatments are roughly 30 min.
To ensure a smooth online session, we recommend the following:
- A mobile camera, laptop, desktop, phone
- Reliable internet connection
- Any and all exercise equipment that you have in your home
- Plenty of space to move around!
Why people love CMPT Remote!
Convenient, high-quality Physical Therapy anywhere! Whether you have returned back to college, live further away, or go on vacation (Yes, our therapists have been on some pretty nice trips), CMPT Remote helps provide seamless care, with no interruptions.