Don’t settle! Find a Physical Therapist who will help you reach your goals!
“Physical therapy near me” has become a very popular google search for those seeking care. Although this can be effective at identifying clinics in your area, you should still do your research!
CMPT offers comprehensive care for a wide range of diagnoses, injuries, and conditions. We specialize in the evaluation and treatment of orthopedic and sports-related injuries, chronic pain, Women’s Health and Pelvic Floor Therapy, Vestibular Therapy and pre / post surgical rehabilitation. Our physical therapy services are designed to quickly reduce your pain and restore your normal function.
It is no surprise that our biggest referral sources are friends and family. Word of mouth travels fast and speaks to the quality of our care. The fact that patients trust us with the care of their mother, father, sibling, children, etc. is the biggest compliment we could receive!
Who Do We Treat?
At CMPT, we treat 100’s of diagnoses that cover the whole body, head to toe! Here are a few of the more common conditions we see:
- Neck: general neck pain, disc bulge, headaches, muscle spasms, trigger points, instability, stiffness
- Lower Back: general lower back pain, herniated disc or bulging disc, sciatica, stenosis, scoliosis, SI joint pain, instability, stiffness
- Shoulder: Rotator cuff, bicep tendon, bursitis, labral pathology, impingement
- Elbow: Tennis elbow, Golfer’s elbow, strains/sprains, UCL injury
- Wrist and Hand: strain/sprain, post-surgical, trigger finger, carpal tunnel syndrome
- Hip: Tendonitis, bursitis, osteoarthritis, labral pathology, snapping hip syndrome, impingement, hip flexor tightness
- Knee: ACL repair, patellar tendonitis, Patellofemoral pain, ITB syndrome, Osteoarthritis
- Ankle and Foot: Achilles tendonitis, shin splints, ankle sprain, stress fracture, plantar fasciitis, sprains/strains
- Vestibular Therapy: Vertigo, BPPV, dizziness
- Pre-op Care: leading up to surgery, pre-operative care is a GAME CHANGER. Going into surgery with good strength and mobility will improve your outcomes after surgery!
- Post-op Care: Total knee replacement, total hip replacement, rotator cuff repair, labral repair, ACL and meniscus repair, Achilles repair, etc.
At CMPT it is all about YOU!
– CONVENIENT scheduling
– DETAILED evaluations
– INDIVIDUALIZED one-on-one treatments
– PERSONALIZED programs
– EMPOWERMENT through education
– COMMUNICATION with your entire healthcare team
CMPT is driven to provide a unique PT experience
We take pride in providing an experience unlike that of “traditional” physical therapy. We offer the most comprehensive head-to-toe rehabilitation programs. Proper movement patterns form the cornerstone of neuromuscular health and wellness; we help to ensure your body works in the integrated manner it should.
We treat your injury or condition, but unlike other facilities, we then take your treatment further and investigate the “why” behind your injury. Why do you constantly break down on one side, but not the other? Why does your injury keep recurring? We will perform a head-to-toe evaluation, develop a hypothesis, and create a treatment plan that will set you up for success. We utilize a variety of techniques including Graston, which is a form of instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization used for the evaluation and treatment of dysfunctional soft tissue.
Physical Therapy Cost at CMPT
Physical Therapy is a service that will be covered by most insurances. Click here to see if we accept your insurance!
CMPT also offers “self-pay” options for physical therapy, personal training and physical fitness programming. Physical therapy without insurance cost can be found here.